Bangkok Cosmetic Surgery Thailand offers breast implants or breast augmentation, technically known as augmentation mammoplasty, which is the procedure that involves using implants to fulfill your desire for fuller breasts, restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy or balance the difference in size and shape resulting in improving self-esteem and personal satisfaction. Implants may also be used to reconstruct a breast after mastectomy or injury.
Breast Augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self confidence
What it wonít do:
Breast augmentation does not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted due to prominent sagging, a breast lift may be required in conjunction with breast augmentation.
Breast lifting can often be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Your plastic surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Package Prices: ..US$3200(General Anesthesia)
The Package (Breast Implants & Augmentation in Thailand) Includes:
- Preoperative consultation
- Pre-operative studies including CBC, CXR, EKG and AntiHIV.
- Operating Room Charges: OR Room Use, Recovery Room, Scrub & Circulate Nurse
- Medical Equipment including the surgical implants and Medical Supplies necessary for the procedure
- Medications : All medications for the procedure
- Doctor Fees : Surgeon & Anesthesiologist (if needed)
- Private room charges, food and nursing care for the nights required in the hospital
- Postoperative follow up
The Package (Breast Implants & Augmentation in Thailand) Excludes:
- Air ticket
- Hotel cost
- Transportation cost
- Special Investigations or medications which require for diagnosing or treating you medical condition(s) or underlying disease(s)
- Other charges not related to the procedures
- Charges for other procedure or other plastic surgery
- Items of a personal nature such as in-room drinks, telephone charges and guest meals will be charged at the normal rates in effect
- The package is applicable for elective, uncomplicated patients. Patients with the following conditions are considered to be complex or high risk cases and will not qualify for the package: Bleeding Disorders Patients with underlying severe medical problems such as HIV and uncontrolled diabetes
- Effective date July 14, 2008 - December 31, 2008
Please note that this information should be used only as a guide to your treatment. All specifics will be discussed with your physician at your consultation.
+ more detail